Friday, July 11, 2008

Monica's Belly


The sunny spots turned into shade among the trees of Eau Claire WI, at the Rod and Gun Park. I sat and listened to the kids playing at the park, I wasn't the only photographer who was taking advantage of the Summer shadows and graceful backgrounds the park had to offer. Couples who were enjoying their engagement session and a senior who was posing for a photographer and then there was me.
Although I was going to be doing a different abstract of photography, I still sat and enjoyed the lesions that each photographer had to give even though they didn't know.
Monica arrived with her sister and little boy who was so eager to show me what he had learned in Karate just moments ago.
Setting up my camera then posing Monica, I enjoyed how she sparkled and glowed. Pregnancy is so magical and inspires me to capture its essence.
Monica's sister sat behind me, watching me as I posed Monica and every time you could hear Monica's sister become so over whelmed with joy and come to a conclusion that Monica was apart of a life's adventure...............Pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment